Question #691208 on Sikuli changed:

Hans Jansen confirmed that the question is solved:
That worked perfectly!

I must say that I am in love with this project and I am very surprised
by the quick and accurate answer. This is by far my favorite testing
tool, and I find I am using it more and more frequently for automation
and testing.

I think it was the IDE size that could not load at the larger size of
IDE unto the screen. It is a pity that it loses all the open projects I
had (but I just have to re-open them), but I am so relieved that I can
use that machine again for testing.

Thank you again for the quick and accurate response. I hope to
contribute in the future to this project in one way or the other.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.