New question #691235 on Sikuli:

When I try to run the below sample code, sikulix throwing an
ExceptionInitializerError. Please find the below code. Please help me in
resolving this.

Java Code:

public class FirstTestCase {
        public static void main(String[] args)  {
                try {

                        Pattern fileinputtextbox = new
Pattern("D:\\sikupro\\sikuli\\sikuli\\images\\textinput.PNG");
                        Thread.sleep(5000);
                        Screen src= new Screen();
                        Region reg= src.find("textinput.PNG");
                        Thread.sleep(2000);
                        reg.click();

                } catch (FindFailed e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (InterruptedException e) {

                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
        }
}

Exception:

        at org.sikuli.script.Pattern.<init>(Pattern.java:127)
        at sikuli.FirstTestCase.main(FirstTestCase.java:27)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.init(RunTime.java:1176)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.get(RunTime.java:1060)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.get(RunTime.java:915)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.loadLibrary(RunTime.java:1689)
        at org.sikuli.script.Finder$Finder2.<clinit>(Finder.java:536)
        ... 2 more
Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.runShutdownHook(RunTime.java:1374)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.access$000(RunTime.java:42)
        at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime$3.run(RunTime.java:1056)

is an answer contact for Sikuli.