New question #691299 on Sikuli:

Hi ,

I'm using Sikuli only on Windows OS. I  want to know if there is any use of dll
files present under directory :

 \sikulixlibs\mac\libs64\

My target is to restrict my Jar file size which was 39 MB before Sikuli and it
jumped to 82 MB after excluding few libraries.

Kindly guide me to use a modified form of v2.0.4  so that only Windows related
components are exported.

POM file --

<dependency>
                        <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
                        <artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
                        <version>2.0.4</version>
                        <exclusions>
                                <exclusion>
                                        <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>slf4j-nop</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                                <exclusion>

<groupId>net.sourceforge.tess4j</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>tess4j</artifactId>
                                </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                </dependency>