New question #691355 on Sikuli:

I have a NUC without monitor trying to run sikuli. When I remotely connected to
it, sikuli works fine. After I have disconnected remote desktop, it doesn't run
until I reconnect with Remote Desktop. The error message is as follows:

[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L[1664,141]@S(0) - but is
not!
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

And this message remains when sikuli is running as admin. Is this fixable? any
suggested workaround?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.