i'm running a roblox app on a windows pc, in  the default window.  I can enter
keyboard single character commands (e.g. "s", "d", "e") in app normally
(without sikuli), and app responds appropriately.  I'm trying to get sikuli to
simulate the keypresses. I've tried type("s"), and paste("s), with and without
a preceding switchApp. mouse clicks on locations in the window work fine. but
not the keyboard commands, which do not require a newline or return after them
by the app .  the keyboard commands are not associated with a text box for
input. so there is no specific location other than the default screen. What am
I dong wrong?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.