hello,
this is my configuration:
2.0.4-2020-03-14_08:01/Windows10.0/Java8(64)1.8.0_251-b08
I'm working on an OCr application so I'm exploring the various OCr
optimizations.
The output of this line:
print str(OCR.globalOptions())
Is this one:
OCR.Options:
data = C:\Users\Myself\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SikulixTesseract\tessdata
language(eng) oem(3) psm(3) height(15,1) factor(1,99) dpi(96)
variables: user_defined_dpi:300

I did not set intentionally the user_defined_dpi so I thought it was one of
experimental stuff I did to set it as default, so I did
this:OCR.globalOptions().variable("user_defined_dpi", "0") to reverse the
change to the "natural" default, and the output was accordingly "variables:
user_defined_dpi:0".
Then I commented out the setting of 0 for user_defined_dpi and the initial
value of 300 was back!

So my question is: the default value for user_defined_dpi in sikulix is 300?
if not, why, if I'm not setting it intentionally, the value it is set this way?
Maybe is there some config file I should edit/remove to bring tesseract stuff
back to the default?
Which is the default value in Sikulix for user_defined_dpi?
Thanks for support

Last thing: sometimes in the printout of OCR.globalOptions() i see that the
data parameter is set to "none", this seems not to have effects on the Ocr
operation, so is possibly only a printout problem, or may it be something I
should take care of?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.