Probably it may be considered that this question boils down to simply "How to
set up environment variable in VS Code?" question.
But I think that in context of writing scripts for sikulix in (for example)
Jython it is a pretty specific case. Because it's about using Java
implementations of other languages together with referencing to jar files.

Previously I was using Atom which has such feature as "profile", so you can
configure it and then run your code with particular profile. Configuration for
my profile was as follows:
"Command": "C:\jython2.7.0\bin\jython",
"Environment Variables": "CLASSPATH=C:/users/zhenya/downloads/sikulixapi.jar"

How to make same reference to "sikulixapi.jar" in VS Code?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.