** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1532888

Title:
  Match Sensitivity Drops with Longer the Application is Running

Status in Sikuli:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  I noticed matching sensitivity drops when Sikulix IDE window opened
  for long time (2 -3 hours).  I am noticing this even when screen under
  test has not changed.  This makes SikuliX script very unreliable
  because sensitivity changes over time even when input stays the same.
  Closing Sikulix and opening reduces chance of reduction in
  sensitivity.  I have to constantly adjust the image sensitivity that
  makes scripts written less reliable.  I am also noticing this when
  running in command line mode.