** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1571419

Title:
  Fork: Resource Temporarily unavailable

Status in Sikuli:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  Hello,
        My system is a MacPro OS X elCapitan. I'm using Java 8 update 77, and
Jython 2.5, SikuliX 1.1.0
   I recently finished a project on sikuliX and was attempting to run the
script from the command line, set up a run file for it. but now when i try to
run both my project or Sikulix i get the following message:

  PROJECT:
  "
  Last login: Sun Apr 17 16:41:40 on ttys002
  Admins-Mac-Pro:~ adminofcomp$ /Users/macpro/Desktop/runthiscodetest.in ; exit;
  /Users/macpro/Desktop/SikulixFamilliarization/runsikulix: fork: Resource
temporarily unavailable
  logout
  Saving session...
  ...copying shared history...
  ...saving history...truncating history files...
  ...completed.

  [Process completed]
  "

  SIKULIX
  "Last login: Sun Apr 17 16:41:51 on ttys000
  Admins-Mac-Pro:~ adminofcomp$
/Users/macpro/Desktop/SikulixFamilliarization/runsikulix ; exit;