** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1574453

Title:
  Sikuli source code not getting error on new computer

Status in Sikuli:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  Sikuli: SikulixIDE 1.1.1 (2016-03-30_01:00nightly)
  Java: 8 Update 74
  Python 2.7.10
  Computer (A): Windows 7 64 bits.
  Virtual Machine (B): Windows 8 64bits

  Hi,
  My scripts works fine on VM Windows 8. Then I copy the source code
(main.sikuli and lib.sikuli) to main computer running Windows 7 64bits. I get
the error : [error] NameError ( global name 'Key' is not defined )

  I'm sure that the source code is the same. When I create a new lib2.sikuli
which has exactly the same content as lib.sikuli, the new one can run.
  I'm sure that I have this on the top of file:     from sikuli import *