** Summary changed:

- [1.1.0] click(exists()) always return True
+ [2.0.4] click(exists()) always return True --- to be checked

** Changed in: sikuli
    Milestone: 1.1.1 => 2.0.5

** Changed in: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [2.0.4] click(exists()) always return True --- to be checked

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,
  Usually Im using code something like this:

  if not click(exists('some_image')):
      # do some actions to make image visible
      click('some_image')

  But after update to version 1.1.0 ive noticed that
  click(exists('some_nonexistent_image')) always return True. Checked in
  version 1.0.1 - False was returned.

  Is it normal behavior? Should I wait for some fix or update my scripts
  to "if exists > else" ? Or maybe im not using it right?

  BTW thanks for great automation tool RaiMan )))