** Summary changed:

- Settings.getOS() and Env.getOS() return different values
+ [2.0.4] Settings.getOS() and Env.getOS() return different values --- to be
checked

** Changed in: sikuli
    Milestone: 1.1.1 => 2.0.5

** Changed in: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [2.0.4] Settings.getOS() and Env.getOS() return different values ---
  to be checked

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Per http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.org/en/latest/globals.html#get-
  information-about-the-runtime-environment the following code should
  return the same value:

  ```
  print Settings.getOS() # 1
  print Env.getOS() # MAC
  ```

  So it looks like `if Settings.getOS() == OS.MAC:` should work
  according to the docs, but it fails and tells me I'm not on a Mac
  unless I use `Env.getOS()` instead.

  I can also use `Settings.isMac()` here, but I was following the docs
  and it tripped me up for a bit.