** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1530436

Title:
  [2.0.4] Mac: not possible to get SikuliX to front with
  App.focus("SikuliX") --- workaround???

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  ********* workaround (1.1.0 final +)

  # a function that runs an applescript, that brings SikuliX to front
  def sikulixToFront():
   cmd = '''
   applescript
   tell application "System Events"
    set xapp to first item of (processes whose displayed name is "SikuliX")
   end tell
   set frontmost of xapp to true
   '''
   runScript(cmd)

  # test: Safari to front
  switchApp("Safari")
  wait(2)

  #instead of App.focus("SikuliX")
  sikulixToFront()
  popup("continue?")

  1.1.0(2015-08-20_01:00nightly)/Mac10.10.5/Java8(64)1.8.0_25-b17

  When Script Runs Popup or Input is hidden behind the main screen
  Is there anyway to Force it to appear ontop

  my workaround is to make the text so long that some of it appears on the
right hand side and I can click on it to bring it to the front
  (Running from command line)