Question #245842 on SikuliX changed:

Roger F Borrello Jr posted a new comment:
Mujeebu's issue is the same as I am having, but unfortunately the answer
was not posted. I have fields (in a web form) that I cannot get the
Control-C copy to function, so I need another option. I am already
stopping on the screen grab that doesn't include the field. Basically,
it is a field that is populated with tomorrow's date, and I need to
verify it is set correctly to tomorrow's date. I'll need the field
contents, and use some Python to make the check happen.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.