Hi everyone,

I am delighted to announce the soft launch of DishMe, your personal cook
app. We're ready to take your orders in Sydney (selected locations). We
have plans to expand to other capital cities in future. Pick a dish or more
from our curated menu or use the DishMe tab to order anything. Yes,
anything! Your personal cooks will make an offer if they can whip up the
dish of your choice.

I would be delighted if you all order and help me with some feedback!

You can *DOWNLOAD iOS APP
<https://www.dishme.com.au/app/foodie?utm_source=siliconbeach&utm_medium=siliconbeach&utm_campaign=launch>*

FREE from the Apple iTunes App Store using this link <goog_590128333>

Happy to help with any questions that you may have!