As part of Spark Festival I'm organising an event at muruD with three Sydney
Business Angels: Justin Butterworth, Sandrina Postorino, Andrew Coppin on
the 24th October at 5:30. You are invited to attend and enjoy the
conversation. There will be food and drinks provided too.

Please check out

If you want me to ask a question on your behalf, please drop me a line!

PS: Please like my latest article on LinkedIn at

A thought: Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.. (Albert Einstein)

HYPERLINK "http://briandorricott.com/"Email Footer 2 281x19

Call Australia's Pitch Expert on +61 (0)434 799 829

Forum rules

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

"Silicon Beach Australia" group.