I for one will miss the group quite a bit… reading others questions and
:)
For those (such as me) that absolutely love email (and the filters, inbox zero,
etc; that can come with it), you might want to join / try out:
https://groups.google.com/a/wynyard.green/d/forum/community(via
https://www.wynyard.green/).