I'll be at the ITU for a security conference on the 15th and most of the 16th - probably have to head back on the 17th morning (6 AM or so flight GVA-FRA and on to MAA) - (http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/cybersecurity/)

Can probably do dinner on one of those two days though

Dave Long wrote:
    (btw i'll be in geneva may 14-16 or so - want to meet up?)

Currently booked the 14th, but 15 or 16 May sounds great.

Anyone else in the vicinity? (should be a nice time of year for the lake and I believe there are some good short-hop offers for GVA)

-Dave