Hey,
  Thanks for this! Will check it out!
  Best,
  Zee

Casey O'Donnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On 11/26/06, Zainab Bawa wrote:
> I am Zainab Bawa, currently registered for my Ph.D. at the Center for the
> Study of Culture and Society (CSCS) in Bangalore. I plan to work on different
> financial networks operating in Bangalore and Mumbai and how these are
> influencing the political systems on a local, national and global scale.

Welcome. Another fellow Ph.D.-er here.

You might want to check out:
http://www.anthrosource.net/doi/abs/10.1525/can.2005.20.1.068?journalCode=can
Situating Global Capitalisms: A View from Wall Street Investment Banks
Karen Ho
University of Minnesota

It might be useful, regardless it's interesting.

Cheers.
Casey

Zainab Bawa
Mumbai