On 1/4/07, Biju Chacko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's true. However the nit-picker with me insists on pointing out
that I am Syrian Orthodox. Catholics broke away from us relatively
recently and believe Protestantism is some kind of internal wrangling
amongst those heretics. ;-)

Relatively recently? It was almost a 1000 years ago[1], wasn't it?

BTW, can you recommend a good book on the secular history of different
Christianities in Kerala over the centuries?

Thaths

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East-West_Schism
--
Homer: He has all the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy.
Marge: What's that?