On 1/30/07, Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Welcome Bharat, do you pronounce it as Bh-a-rat as in Ram's brother,
or Bh-aa-rat as in the country?

Er, please note that I said, my name was *similar* to our country:P. So as
for pronounciation, the first one is more commonly used, although some more
patriotic fellas use the later one :P.

Silk is more mind...er...boggling than you may realize...

Hmm, nice to know.

How do you know Udhay? I am carefully not asking why you know Udhay....

I don't know Udhay personally. I just joined this list and thats when Uday
asked me to post an intro. But aside that, I took a peep at
http://silk.arachnis.com/community.html . I've known these guys personally -
Thaths, Jace, Kalyan and Amoghavarsha. I have also heard a great deal of
details about other prominent members in this list, but haven't met them
personally.

Thats it! :-).

Deepa.

On 1/30/07, Bharat Shetty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Uday asked me to post an intro, so here I go. I'm fortunate to have a
name
> similar to our beautiful, diverse country of rich cultures, traditions,
> heritage and history. The name is Bharat. Currently I work for IBM,
> Bangalore. When free from work, I try to divide time between books,
> photography and travel.
>
> I blog here: http://colono.livejournal.com/
> My site: http://freeshell.in/~codo/
>
> Danke, Uday!. Looking forward to active participation in this
mindboggling
> list. Amen.
>
> -- Bharat Shetty | http://freeshell.in/~codo
>
> *The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds. -
John
> F. Kennedy.*

-- Bharat Shetty | http://freeshell.in/~codo

*The only way to have a friend is to be one. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.*