On 2/8/07, shiv sastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your comments.

I did what I thought needed to be done. But regarding the "haven't travelled
to Pakistan" - one needs to recall that a doctor does not have to suffer from
a brain tumor or bleeding piles to treat those conditions. That is the basic
premise of a review of the literature.

I would prefer a doctor that had at least seen bleeding piles before I
would consider going to them for treatment. Reading about piles in a
book is all fine and good, but I would hope a doctor got more than
just book training before attempting a diagnosis or suggesting a
treatment.

-- Charles