Thanks Charles. I'll try and get a few clearer pictures.

-Gautam

On 5/23/07, Charles Haynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/23/07, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, with added natural protein!
>
> -Gautam
>
> On 5/23/07, Ramakrishnan Sundaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Gautam John said the following on 23/05/2007 13:59:
> > > Anyone have any ideas? I found it in some sweet corn.
> >
> > Call it a feature?

It looks like some kind of beetle (coleoptera), but it's hard to tell
without a clearer picture of the head, legs, and abdomen. I used to be
an amateur entomologist, but that was in California and y'all have
weird furrin' bugs here. It might be a Khapra Beetle?