On Thursday 14 Jun 2007 9:21 pm, Deepa Mohan wrote:
> I wonder when the boffins are going to discover that storing water in
> those mud pots has some curative,purifying and clarifying effects on
> it....then I can bang my front door in the face of that intrusive
> water-purifier salesman!

Clarifying perhaps - but it does not help against Cholera, Typhoid or
Hepatitis.

These are often (or invariably) spread by the fecal-oral route - i.e from the
"one man's shit is another man's food" dept and it is unlikely that anyone
with access to this information would be satisfied that the gap between
contamination and consumption has been spent in a curative, purifying mud
pot. Otherwise I would like to get into the Oleum Herpetologica business
myself.

Anyhow - I am curious about this filter-straw thingy. What is the rate of flow
and the suction force required? How do I feed my baby water - assuming she
does not know how to use a straw?

shiv