On 7/10/07, Gautam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/10/07, Rishab Aiyer Ghosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Japanese fireworks are still the best in the world

Given the sheer quantum [and regularity] of fireworks we use in India,
I've always wondered why they look so rudimentary when compared to the
stuff I see on TV.

-Gautam

Not so....Having watched fireworks at several places, incl the famous
ones at Dubai and  New York, I can say that the Pooram Festival
fireworks matches all these. I think it's a question of the cost...but
who knows, perhaps the Kerala fireworks are bought in Japan? But
somehow I don't think so...

Deepa