So I am not saying that this is your average restaurant profit margin, but
the drinks menu is really the killer.

Here's a bottle of Cinzano vermouth we had at Barbeque Nation, Hyderabad a
couple of nights ago.

Cinzano Bianco
http://www.bevmo.com/productinfo.asp?area=home&seref=froogle&pf_id=00000019816

We were charged Rs. 150 per 30ml, i.e. $93.75 for 750ml. A bottle of 750ml
costs $6. A profit margin of 1465%

Cheeni