On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 2008-05-03 14:19:38 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  >
>  > General photography... thats why I want something with a zoom range...
>
>  Then the 100-400 ought to be good for you.

I just wanted to comment on your exemplary patience and helpfulness.
You took the time with a not entirely clear question to ask for more
information and provided useful hints even when the original question
was not particularly well formed.

I had read the question and thought "I can't be bothered." You put me to shame.

Thanks for taking the time,
-- Charles