Rishab Ghosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Sun, May 18, 2008 at 06:10:52PM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>> The Narita Express was pretty fast when I last took it. Not a
>
> it does 60 km in just under an hr. compare that to, say, the arlanda
> express in stockholm that does 45 km in 20 mins. or even horrible
> heathrow, 25 km in 15 mins. tokyo could do better than that!

True, it isn't insanely speedy. I'm used to being stuck in traffic in
New York for an hour and a half going to Kennedy, which isn't even
outside the city limits. Perhaps my standards are too low, though --
you are clearly right that much of the world does significantly better
at this point.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                [EMAIL PROTECTED]