On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Ashok Krish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Deepa Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> (Is he already on the silklist?)
>>

> cough..cough. Thank you

Krish...

You have ruined lots of things.

I was travelling in a bus today when I thought of "branch d(r)avidian"
and Vatsyayana because of his connections with congress. and that
Almonard fan in London, and started laughing suddenly. I think I am
now persona non grata on that bus.

What's worse, I am now guilty of something which I never
do...forwarding stuff to all and Sundari.

 And  since you call someone else "guru" (in probably your 83 rd
comment or so) I have to go to his blog as well and see for myself!

You are on my Google reader, but I hadn't seen it for a few days...so
naturally you had to go and write this.

Take some Terp Vasaka for that modest cough, and take a bow!

SAD...that's Staunch Admirer Deepa.