In case you hadn't seen:

http://www.redhat.com/security/data/openssh-blacklist.html

"Last week Red Hat detected an intrusion on certain of its computer
systems and took immediate action. While the investigation into the
intrusion is on-going, our initial focus was to review and test the
distribution channel we use with our customers, Red Hat Network (RHN)
and its associated security measures. Based on these efforts, we
remain highly confident that our systems and processes prevented the
intrusion from compromising RHN or the content distributed via RHN and
accordingly believe that customers who keep their systems updated
using Red Hat Network are not at risk. We are issuing this alert
primarily for those who may obtain Red Hat binary packages via
channels other than those of official Red Hat subscribers."