> selfishness. But, on the flip side, this might lead to World Peace by
> wiping out humans.

Yeah, personally I never liked that race.

I wonder how easy it is for any one mortal to wipe out the earth if
not the universe. The Dr. NOs of the world included seem to have
miserably failed. I don't have any workable global destruction plans
on hand, not that I haven't thought about it - it is a hard problem.

Likewise it is a really hard task to be perfectly bad, that is to
never do anything or anyone good. All things considered it is far
easier to be good than bad.

Cheeni