ah! from I, me & Myself to U.......U & me .....well some years back or many
years back...I met U (in a party - I know none of u and U will believe it if
I say temple!)....then U met me...then we met again.....allright let me stop
this...college connextion and mutual close friend Anil (suddenly from U to A
- Ramsay movies!)...those good old days purani jeans ....(I didn't have one
actually) ....and some fun times to remember.....with years of experience
and maturity (daresay both U and me can claim the latter) behind us - I met
U and Anil in Shiok (cheers Madhu) wherein we continued ...picked up the
silk thread from where we had left!

I assure you thou shall not chase married woman (exceptions) ...especially
one who is married to a 6ft+ something and has a reputation of angry "old"
man.

Well pleasure to be part of the moderated extreme (dare not use the word
extremist) group!!