On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Malini Aisola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants in Hyderabad near
> Kondapur? Hyderabadi, south indian, anything goes. Suggestions will be
> greatly appreciated.

Skip Kondapur, the restaurants in the area are not the best. If you insist
there is Ginger court, KFC, Pizza Hut in Madhapur, and ftv lounge (
http://community.livejournal.com/cyberabad/145456.html)  in Kondapur. Both
are overpriced and not great.

Head to Banjara Hills Road #1 for about a dozen restaurants within stone's
throw of each other (angeeti, fusion9, grill room, yoko, aromas of china,
Indi Joe's, Sahib Sindh Sultan,..)

There's Little Italy, Mzuri Zana, and Irani Chai around the Jubilee Hills
area.

Chutneys & Souther Spice near Nagarjuna Circle for South Indian.

Avoid 36 (Chabees) and other restaurants on the way to Jubilee hills
checkpost from Madhapur like the plague.

Much to my ire my plans went awry and I am still in Hyderabad this week.
This on the other hand means I can hang out with those of you coming here
for the Internet Governance Conference.  My number: 994 999 4104.

Cheeni