On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:08 AM, Charles Haynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:40 AM, Srini Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> P.S. As another example of the wrong kind of blind justice, I never
>> really grasped the need to convict someone for attempted suicide.
>
> I recently read an explanation that finally made sense. In a

Interesting explanation, and I think Japan had something similar too.
Though I have trouble seeing how this can operate in "Independent"
"class-less" India where as you've doubtless heard every one is freer
than the bird that sings its gay song perched on a flowering tree and
safer than a baby sleeping in its cradle.

Cheeni