On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On a trip to mountains some time ago, I took an entirely unplanned
> series of photographs of the view to the North; and used Hugin and
> Autopano-SIFT (for the first time) to stitch them together into a
> panorama.
>
> I'm not entirely happy with the result (and I know now how to do better
> next time, later this month), but since it was done on the spur of the
> moment, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out:

I like it too. Handheld? Tripod/Handy human?

I used to use something called Autostitch for my panos, and am very happy
with the results. But the last few panoramas I did were manually stitched
using Photoshop. Takes a lot of time I don't have, but I am very happy with
the final result.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravages
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravages
http://www.selectiveamnesia.org/