> Just been enjoying your Flickr site, Kiran!

Thanks! I'm planning to improve my skills and to that end, I am pitching the
idea of taking photography classes to Gireesh GV who is actually coming to
do a photoshoot of me for an article for Forbes India.

If there are photography enthusiasts, they are welcome to come to my place
(mail me offlist for address) coming weekend to interact with him so he gets
an idea about what somebody would expect from such classes.

Note that this is going to be for people who have just begun fiddling with
their SLRs for a year or two.

If anybody is interested, let me know.

Kiran