On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Sumant Srivathsan <suma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > PS: Why is TED India so darn expensive?
>

> As Reuben Abraham keeps reminding us, TED India is priced at a fraction of
> the cost of the US sessions. Under half-price, I believe. In perspective,
> the India Today Conclave costs about the same amount.
>
> --
> Sumant Srivathsan
> http://sumants.blogspot.com

Er, I don't know these amounts...are the figures occult, or could we know
them? When you say "TED India is priced at"...does it mean membership?
Attending the lectures? I don't know how the framework operates.

Well, so far, TED has been free to me; I have enjoyed a very wide-ranging
variety of topics on the net! So now I suppose I get to see who's paying for
all of that...

Deepa.