Udhay Shankar N [25/08/09 21:46 +0530]:
Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote, [on 8/16/2009 11:12 AM]:

Looks reasonable.  Mail the list closer to the date?

Here you go. Lunch on Saturday 29th August. Anyone else game?

If you can make it Dinner 29 Aug - I've got a "flyertalk.com do" scheduled
at In Seoul on TTK Road - that's down the road from Benjarong, just above
trinethra supermarket. The running joke is that this place is the Hyundai
staff canteen given the number of expat Korean Hyundai employees that
frequent it.  Might pile in on that if the list feels like Korean food?

Let me know headcounts, we'll have to reserve a table.