On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<sur...@hserus.net>wrote:

> Abhishek Hazra [30/09/09 22:27 -0700]:
>
>> For Amar Chitra Katha fans (or for anyone interested in Indian
>>>>
>>> Mythology and History)

Oooh, lovely, thanks for those Amar Chitra Katha links. Halbe was always one
of my favourites.

I'm landing in Blr on Oct 21, I think, so I'm going to miss the meet by a
whiskey, sorry, whisker. (Forgotten what time my flight lands....) would
have liked to have made it, want to see Jaaga myself. Freeman...you never
did get around to telling me how the event went, and what the reactions
were....

....With Biju's need for a Twilight Friday time, if his son was called
Prahlad it would be Very Bad For Him.

Cheers, Deepa.