> And, after all, when did we see the last Renaissance man?
> (And whatever happened to the Renaissance women?)

They are alive an kicking. Though invisible in the overwhelming flow of commonplace idiocy.

One called me by phone, out of the blue, a few minutes ago. She read some things in my website (as well as my book on the power of stupidity) and wanted my support to her views - which I gave her wholeheartedly.

She is Romanian and working in a small company in Vicenza (Italy). Ganging up with a younger colleague (also a woman - with a different cultural background) to try to inject some good sense into their management about how to develop a website. I wish them both the best of luck.

Not everybody is stupid - or careless.

Cheers

Giancarlo