On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:56 PM,  <supriya.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If a lay reader's criticism of a theorist's language is legitimate, is a
> layperson equally right to criticise technical language in a scientific
> discussion that her education has not equipped her to follow, as obtuse?

I'm not alone in calling her language obtuse - her fellow
post-modernists (I don't think it's very nice to take a commonly
understood term like "modern" and overlay it with a specific technical
meaning, I hate this about Agile programmers too, who I usually abhor,
but that's for another thread) claim she's nuts too.

Cheeni