On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Indrajit Gupta <bonoba...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:

> *All in all, a troublesome and difficult genius, with deeply abhorrent
> personal traits.The only faint consolation I can draw is that her views
> themselves are so clearly derivative of her places and her times. Ironic and
> apt?*

I have little patience for genius if it comes with baggage. For better or
for worse my experience of working with "geniuses" has convinced me of this.
I've only seen the well balanced ones with humility, patience and kindness
end up doing anything worthwhile, so I don't bother with anyone who isn't.

Cheeni