Hello folks,

Two friends - Nilakantan R and Anand K - and I are doing a weekly podcast on
the political scene in TN and the upcoming state assembly elections. The
podcast began because the three of us have always felt that analysis was
sacrificed for opinion, and that reasonably intelligent people were being
forcefed predictions while all they really wanted was dispassionate
arguments.

We're 4 episodes old now, and we think we have a good thing going. We would
like to go on after the elections and look at the evolution of the state's
polity, and perhaps spend some time on the history of the Dravidian
ideology, the rise of the self-respect movement and how TN is actually a
herald of things to come across India.
We would like your opinion on the episodes this far, and ideas/inputs for
future.

Our latest episode looks at the two main parties' election manifesto.
http://purampodcast.posterous.com/episode-4-on-manifestos-and-the-making-of-a-s

The entire podcast series is at http://purampodcast.posterous.com/ . You can
either listen to it on the site, or subscribe to our feed on iTunes. You
could also search for the podcast on iTunes - Puram is available there.

We've also set up a Facebook group for friends of the podcast. Where we'll
solicit ideas and opinions.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186492291395109&id=191676527543352#!/home.php?sk=group_186492291395109&ap=1

http://www.uk.linkedin.com/in/chandrachoodan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravages