Welcome to Silk, Adrianna. Digital games? Interesting... some game we all know
about, perhaps?

I used to live in S'pore a little over a decade ago. I understand it has
undergone some significant changes now. Google maps tells me that the apartment
bldg I used to live is now a commercial complex.

Let the thread drifting begin. :)

Cheers
Venkat

Adrianna Tan <skinnyla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Some of you already know me from the other lists. For the rest of you, here's a
quick intro:

I'm a 20something entrepreneur based in Singapore. I run a really small, but
growing, digital games business. In a previous life I was a writer and
photographer, traipsing around South Asia and the Middle East.

Udhay's just added me so I'll be pleased to make your acquaintances and to take
part in some of these interesting discussions.

Adrianna