> On Wednesday 25 Jul 2012 3:43:06 pm Deepa Mohan wrote:
>> Sorry for top-posting, but it is Rahu Kalam ot the moon is looking at
>> Jupiter or something like that.
>
> Not to mention the fact that Ashaada the inauspicious month is just over and
> you still haven't recovered.

I find a curious disjointedness between my generation and my parents'.  The
things that mean a lot to my mother's generation, for instance, like
Varalakshmi Puja, doesn't seem to resonate so much with mine.  Indeed, many
shun it.  As an agnostic, I am the same way.  But I like the traditions.  What
will Indian culture (or any culture) be like without religion?