On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 09:36:55AM +0200, SK wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for lurking around on the list and jumping up now with a
> question, but I thought given the membership in the lists, someone
> might be able to help me.
>
> Have any of you done or know of anyone who has done apostille stamping
> of certificates (birth certificate in this specific case)?

I did. It's a simple enough process.
http://www.mea.gov.in/mystart.php?id=8801

I did it myself, because there weren't any authorised agencies at that point in
time.
Took me a day and a half, without any major running around.

The link above details the process to be followed (and who you need to get in
touch with).

Devdas Bhagat