Not fair to Noddy. This is a chestnut, which, considering its vintage, may be
considered fresh maal once again. It dates back to the Anglo-Indian era in
quizzing, when one could ask the QM to hang on until one explained to a
skeptical bearer exactly what was going wrong with the gin-and-lime.

..."eheu, fugaces"....and all that.

Sent from my iPad