Sorry about the delay.  (And the top post! :))

I will _most probably_ be in town that day, and you guys are welcome
to come over if I am! Just want to make sure there is a backup in
case I'm out for the weekend. Will let you guys know for sure by
the middle of next week -- so, don't worry about having to make
alternate arrangements on the last day. :)

Venky (the Second).