Okay guys - I'm officially calling this silk meet dead.

Suresh can't make it, we've not heard from Caitlin and we're not sure where or
when we're meeting and I wouldn't have arrived before 8.30-8.45 anyway.

Let's reschedule for some more convenient time in Jan.

Caitlin - when are you here in Chennai again?

Someone else was going to be in Chennai in Jan right?

Badri