Udhay, and everyone on this list, lurkers or not...I do want to say a
big thank you .I've enjoyed being on this list and I do hope Udhay
will not place a well-aimed Udhay (kick) and get me off it any time
soon.

I've met some great people, had debates (which catch de fish),
differences of opinion, and agreement, too. I've not understood many
of the threads (esp the technical ones) but never failed to dig in my
oar when it's a subject I have the least knowledge about (and there
are plenty of subjects I have the least knowledge of!).

I could go on gushing...but all I really want to say is....Thank You!

Cheers, Deepa.